- Female Graduates Only
- Possessing good working knowledge of Ms-office.
- Possessing good fluency in English and Typing Skill in both English and Tamil.
- Possessing cre0ative and innovative approach to problem-solving and a methodical way of thinking.
- Being clear and precise in reporting.
- Possessing excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and ability to get things done by delegation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating office activities and organizing any events whenever necessary.
- Assisting to ensure all secretarial and legal matters are being regularised including Board-resolutions and administrative formalities.
- Assisting colleagues to adhere to company policies and to obtain efficiency.
- Assisting to Prepare payroll, Managing phone calls, email, letters, and all correspondences controlling and performing required administrative and clerical functions.
- Receiving and reviewing office supply requisitions, preparing Quote/PO/Payment Note, keeping the stock of office supplies, and ensuring the office Assets are being maintained well.
- Managing travel arrangements and auditing/processing travel expense claims etc.
- Designing and Monitoring Record keeping system of both Hard copies and soft copies, Creating and updating records and databases of all business documents, compliances, and regulations.
- Submitting timely reports and preparing necessary presentations as assigned.
- Assisting on the HR tasks including talent searches, hiring, appointment, onboarding, and training processes.
- Monitoring people or any services as required, like sweeper, Driver, Office Assistant etc.
- Maintaining cleanliness of office space by helping colleagues to maintain their own workspaces and by monitoring Cleaning staff.
- Ensuring all computers, lights, fans, and other electronics are switched off and all windows and doors are closed while office closes.
- Ensuring no loose papers are floated here and there and all tables and desks are kept clean and the office looks organized at all times.
- Handling and supporting the planning of any meetings, professional developments, and other departmental initiatives.
Architeca Designers & Builders
October 31, 2020