Salary: 10k to 30k
Experience: Min 3 year
Typical work activities include,
- Surveying sites and identifying location benefits.
- Preparing Architectural plans, Analyzing architectural plans and drawings, highlighting any possible risks or problems and making amendments.
- Liaising with all construction professionals and managing the design project team.
- Preparing documents to help with getting planning permission and similar approvals.
- Visiting sites to check progress and to inspect work.
- A strong interest in architecture, mathematics, drawing and design, with an excellent eye for detailing.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
Competence in CAD.
- An analytical mind with a strong problem-solving ability.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- High levels of creativity, imagination and vision.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Must enjoy working with your hands and be willing to work outdoors.
July 17, 2020