FIELD MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Salary: 10k to 20k
Experience: Min 2 year
Qualification: Any degree
Male Candidate More Preferable
Job Description :
- Working out field marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing service awareness and increasing sales.
- Plan, organize and execute field marketing Track market and company sale performance.
- Work closely with marketing teams to create programs. Generate leads and drive sales. Gather and report customer intelligence to sales teams. Develop marketing plans. Manage vendor contracts. And act as the point of contact.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as an advocate and information source for the company.
- Create programs that drive brand loyalty.
- Manage marketing budgets. Attend trade shows and events to market our services.
- Develop effective account conversion strategies to accelerate adoption.
- Determine product/service value delivered throughout customer operations and effectively communicate value to customers to promote new applications and sales.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
July 17, 2020