FINISHING ENGINEER / INTERIOR SPECIALIST
Experience: 5 + years of experience
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
- Finishing engineers shall be capable of having self- initiative to achieve the desired quality standard without any compromise.
- Should have proven the ability to perform under pressure and complete the tasks within the deadline.
- Responsible for extracting the desired quantum and quality of works from the vendors.
- Shall possess sufficient knowledge on MEP works and its coordination with civil works.
- Responsible for briefing the execution method of works to the vendors.
- Responsible to follow the vendors according to the requirements of their work.
- Should have work experience including the execution of all type of works – civil work, electrical and plumbing
- Responsible for all setting outs and all level finishes survey and their records.
- Responsible for recording daily material usage.
- Responsible for forecasting materials usages at the site.
- Responsible for the periodical stock checking and reporting.
- After completion of civil construction works, Finishing Engineer takes charge of these responsibilities and handing over fully completed / ready to occupy the property to clients.
- Should have sound knowledge in interior joinery, furniture, decoration, plumbing, electrical, light fitting details, floor finish details, wall finish details, Fall ceiling all specifications, modular kitchen, cabinet related details, handrail, specifications, special works, innovative interior, exterior works material details.
- Should have hands-on experience in maintenance works, renovation ideas and Execution capacity for restructuring and remodeling.
July 17, 2020