- Should be Creative & have knowledge in Designing and exporting in various formats.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Designing creatives, infographics, banners, e-books, on-screen marketing promotions, and posters according to requirements given.
- Collaborate with designers and other marketing to brainstorm ideas and develop new approaches to creating innovative and expressive graphics for the company.
- Design beautiful, interesting, and effective graphics that are impressive and emphasize the company and the product at hand.
- Strategize designs that will elicit a positive response, communicate important ideas, and share company values with viewers.
- Organize campaigns that utilize stunning graphics to create a positive impression of the company while promoting increased visibility.
- Creating Social media Posters, Explanation Videos, and Testimonial Videos
- Integrate company values into design work in order to effectively demonstrate the nature of the company and attract customers on an ideological basis.
- Consult with management to ensure designs adhere to company standards, express desired ideas, and represent products accurately.
- Innovate new and exciting visual designs that capture the target market’s attention and sell them on essential aspects of the product.
- Candidate should have 2-5yrs of relevant work experience.
- Must have excellent working knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects, and Premiere pro.
- Must be highly creative and details oriented.
- Good understanding and experience with the latest web design standards.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects with different objectives.
- Must be well organized with good time management skills.
Architeca Designers & Builders
November 3, 2020