ARCHITECA, which is the Business name of the company, SANAH ENTERPRISES PRIVATE LIMITED having productive employees and we are looking for an HR manager to continue that happy tradition and to develop nice work culture. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment payroll management and appraisals. We are eager to find an HR manager who is self-motivated, easily connects with people and has a detail-oriented mindset to handle the changing nature of the workforce.
Salary: 25k to 40k
Experience: Min 5 year
Qualification: Post Graudate
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducting recruitment process and providing the necessary inputs throughout the process.
- Maintaining HR records, payrolls, appraisals, rewards, etc.
- Managing workplace safety issues, HR policies, welfare activities.
- Maintaining a master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
- Resolving grievances or queries of the employees.
- Creating job descriptions for all positions in consultation with the respective department head.
- Engaging with employees regularly to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization
- Preparing employee handbooks, HR policies, the Business process from scratch.
- Representing Organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Exceptional analytical, communication and problem-solving skills and ethical mindset.
- Master’s Degree in human resources, business administration, or related field
- 5+ years of management experience in HR in construction, Manufacturing or Relevant Industries.
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft Suite (especially Excel) and various HR software programs including HRIS
- A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect department managers and employees regarding all HR matters
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of Relevant laws.