QUANTITY SURVEYOR / PLANNING ENGINEERS
Salary: 13k to 18k
Experience: Min 4 year
- Working out with the quantities required to cover the total scope of the project for preparing the Project completion schedule using Project Management tools like MS Project/Primavera and get them approved by the Project Manager for preparing the Budget Work plan for the year under consideration.
- Preparation of Monthly & daily work plans and progress reports.
Analyzing the Direct & Indirect cost overruns, shortfalls, and prepare Profitability report.
- Preparation of monthly “Daily Progress Reports Vs Interim Payment Certified reports”, Monthly Work In Progress statements..
- Coordinating with the site execution team for preparing monthly procurement schedules for major materials, building materials, special materials and tools as per the work plan.
- Monthly Reconciliation of major materials.
- Monitoring of procurement and follow-ups to get the required materials in time.
- Identifying the BOQ deviated items and giving the inputs to contracts department for preparing the claims.
- Creation of Purchase requisitions and purchase orders for subcontractors
Micro Planning: Item wise planning for all the activities involved in the project.
- Calculating Optimal Material requirement, Manpower Requirement (of various trades) & Machinery Requirement
- Create Cashflow analysis (ie., Expected billing (cash inflow) vs Expected cash outflow)
- Co-ordinate with various departments like Engineering (who provides working drawings), Procurement (who buys materials), Contracts (who awards contracts & raise any issues with the client), quality (who maintains ) & Commissioning Departments
- Collect periodic updates and prepare daily, weekly and monthly updates of the project
July 17, 2020