To provide full range of support to Quantity surveyor Manager relating to the Construction projects.
Tasks & Activities
1. Assisting in Budget document preparation.
Collecting resources rates
Prepare necessary documents for cash flow
Assist in preparing client work orders/change orders
2. Assisting in Sub contractor work order and billing.
Sourcing for contractors
Collecting quotations as per our requirements
Verify measurements sent by site engineers.
3. Assisting in preparing client billing.
Verifying BOQ & site measurement and provide accurate details to prepare client bill.
Check for variation in scope of works
Comparing with contractors bill and client bill.
4. Verify & Maintain Document
Timely verify all site engineers are updating site details in necessary documents
Maintain all documents in Q.S department.
5. Updating data’s in ERP
After getting approval from Manager & CEO regularly update project details in ERP software
- Assisting in Budget document preparation.
- Assisting in Sub contractor work order and billing.
- Assisting in preparing client billing.
- Verify & Maintain Project Document
- Updating data’s in ERP
Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineer
Fresher or 1 yr experience in Construction office works.
2. Google Sheets
3. Knowledge of MS Office ( Excellent proficiency in Ms Excel)
4. Supporting software Preferable ERP.