Experience required: 2 to 5 years
We are looking for an experienced Accountant to prepare and manage general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions. The ideal candidate has experience in preparation of the budget and financial forecasts, and report variances in our company.
- Preparing Invoices and all necessary documents as required.
- Preparing financial statements, calculations, and reports.
- Auditing any department documents that deal with financial transactions.
- Initiating payments and receipts without violating and as per company policies.
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
- Ensuring all bookkeeping activities and transactions have been performed on time without fail.
- Ensuring all Tax compliances are up to date.
- Maintaining confidentiality for all the deeds and not to disclose to other than stake holders.
- Ensuring recurring payments of the company are not overdue.
- 2 + years of proven experience as a financial controller, accounting supervisor, accountant.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Experience with accounting software like Tally, ERP, etc.
- Intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- B.Com, M.Com, BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant Qualifications -, MBA/PGDM, ICWA
- Fluency in Tamil and English