To supervise Day to Day Site activities, Collecting technical information from Managers and delivering to work site, writing reports, and managing data.
- Performing tasks assigned by Engineer/ Manager.
- Coordinate with Project Manager to develop Cost Estimates/documents
- Supervising Construction Sites and taking site measurements
- Preparing Maintaining and submitting all project reports as per company standards on time
- Ensuring Quality of works executed.
Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineer
- Fresh Graduate
- Additional advantage for 6 month work experience in Construction Technical Field.
Skills & knowledge
1. Proficiency in measurements
2. Analytical and critical thinking skills.
3. Good communication skills.
4. Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
5. Good observation skills and a willingness to learn
1. AutoCAD/ Sketch up
2. Google Sheets
3. Knowledge of MS Office ( Excellent proficiency in Google Sheet)