Salary: 13k to 18k
Experience: Min 4 year
- Managing parts of construction projects.
- Overseeing building work.
- Undertaking surveys.
- Setting out sites and organizing facilities.
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly.
- Supervising contracted staff.
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager.
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork.
- Liaising with PURCHASE MANAGER about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials.
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation have adhered.
KEY SKILLS OF SITE ENGINEER
- Commercial awareness – an understanding of how your actions can affect profitability of a project
- Team working and communication
- Technical skills
- An eye for detail
- Management skills
July 17, 2020